Supported minecraft versions1.8 1.7.10 1.7.2
Minecraft Wallpaper Mod aims to dress up your walls with neat designs that don’t take up any extra space. These simply paste over existing walls without needing to move things around or add any additional bulk to your rooms.
The wallpaper recipe follows a pattern of two papers on top of each other with two dyes to the side.
The recipe yields 12 wallpapers, creating a design that is 3 blocks wide and 4 blocks tall.
The patterns go up four block spaces and repeat for as long as you need. But be sure to place the wallpaper in succession or you may get mismatched tiles.
There are many different designs to suit whatever room you want to put it in. Whether it’s a kid’s room or a mural or even an ancient tomb, you have options to improve your interior design.
You can place wallpaper behind items and blocks without destroying them. Just place it as you normally would and the wallpaper sticks right behind it.
And if you want to remove any wallpaper just craft a scraper and right click any pieces you want gone.
How to install Wallpaper Mod Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Wallpaper Mod Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Wallpaper Mod Mod