Supported minecraft versions1.7.10
The Vehicular Movement Mod adds 37 vehicles to the game mostly ranging in color difference. Realistically you have a choice of car, truck, jeep, van, flatbed truck and even a zamboni!
The vehicles function as any mount in the game except they are much faster. They’re a little bulky but that won’t stop you from getting around easily. They are very simple to drive and don’t break from simply bumping into a wall. They do have damage though so be aware if you fall from a great height, you may lose your car.
They will drive on any surface and even up blocks so long as the path is only one block height difference from the previous block. This makes scaling mountains a breeze. But obviously they will travel best on well laid roads.
You can drive the cars through water to a certain depth but spending too long in it or too deep will ultimately destroy it. Still makes for quick travel across shallow bodies of water.
This is certainly a great alternative to regular mounts in the game as the cars are surely much faster than animals. Have a safe trip!
How to install Vehicular Movement Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Vehicular Movement Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Vehicular Movement Mod