Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.10.2 1.6.1 1.5.2
Torojima’s Buildhelper Mod is a fantastic way to edit and manipulate the world around you. You can quickly build walls with the swipe of a wand or fill and empty large bodies of water. If you want to build a wall out of any type of block, just craft a Gap Filler Wand and select the block you want with it as well as two coordinates in the shape of a wall and voila! It could also be a giant cube depending on where you place the second coordinate.
This mod also adds different wand items to the game. These wands can be used for convenient and fast building of walls, filling of bodies of water of ditches and valleys, creating of islands and digging of shafts or removing of mountains.
There are currently 15 wands:
- Sand in Water Wand (sand on top, water bucket on bottom)
- Universal Fill Wand (diamond)
- Exchange Wand (diamond on top, emerald on bottom)
- Dirt Fill Wand (dirt)
- Iron Ore Fill Wand (iron ore)
- Cobble Fill Wand (cobble)
- Stone Fill Wand (stone)
- Cube Digger Wand (diamond shovel)
- Air Wand (iron shovel)
- Gap Filler Wand (emerald)
- Water Filler Wand (bucket of water)
- Remove Water Wand (bucket)
- Arrow Wand (bow on top, diamond on bottom)
- Grow Wand (tree sapling)
- Torch Wand (torch)
If you want to add water to fill any air gaps, just use a Water in Gaps wand and fill within the selected coordinates.
Conversely you can remove all of that water with the Remove Water wand.
You can clear big sections areas with the Air Wand.
Or you can use the Cube Digger Wand to clear out a 3x3x3 area in one click. The Digger wand also makes it easy to clear massive structures or mountains.
There are many other wands contained in this mod so give it a try and check out all it has to offer!
How to install Torojima’s Buildhelper Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Torojima’s Buildhelper Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Torojima’s Buildhelper Mod