Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10
The Ultimate Unicorn Mod adds many new species of Unicorns and flying horses. They come packed with magical abilities that become even more complex when you introduce armor and accessories. They may be rare to come across but you’ll definitely want to keep an eye out and tame a few.
The Unicorn on its own can be tamed with Golden Apples and can charge with its horn by pressing ‘f’. But when you add a slotted horse helm with a magic wand, you’ll unlock magical abilities like fire and lightning conjuring.
The Pegasus, Nightmare and Destrier are rarer beasts but will ultimately mean more power for you if you should tame any of them. Pegasus and Nightmare can be flown and the Destrier is significantly larger than normal horses with a powerful stride.
The armor slots of the new horses allow you to add more than just the helm. You can add horseshoes for extra power or the ability to ice over water. The wingtip slot will allow you to reinforce the tips of wings for attacks done by hitting ‘c’.
How to install The Ultimate Unicorn Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install The Ultimate Unicorn Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download The Ultimate Unicorn Mod