Supported minecraft versions1.8 1.7.10
Road Blocks Mod creates blocks specifically designed as roads/sidewalks/etc. They are slightly lower than normal blocks, about the same distance that carpet blocks are but lower rather than higher.
You can use the Road Block piece to craft almost any block into a road block. So now you can fit these into the aesthetic of wherever you want to place them.
What sets these blocks apart from normal blocks, aside from height, is that you’ll travel slightly faster on them. It’s not quite a run but more of a trot, yet it’s still better than regular walking.
You can make slab road blocks as well and they are also slightly shorter than normal slabs.
How to install Road Blocks Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Road Blocks Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Road Blocks Mod