Supported minecraft versions1.12.2
Recipes+ Mod adds the ability to craft some previously un-craftable items in Minecraftfor for over thirty items, including elytra, saddles, nether stars, and music discs, and two new armor and tool sets. This provides some rare or practically non-existent items to be crafted without having to switch over to creative mode. Things like music discs, horse armor and saddles can all be crafted now.
You can also craft natural blocks like grass, gravel and mycelium.
Even End Portal Frames and Bedrock are now available to craft.
And if you ever needed any skulls, now’s your chance to craft any of them you like.
With the addition of these new recipes you’ll also have access to two new sets of tools and armor: Obsidian and Emerald!
How to install Recipes+ Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Recipes+ Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Recipes+ Mod
Link: Recipes+ Mod by TrazorMC
Recipes+ Mod is made by TrazorMC , all credit to modder. For more information, Please visit the original mod thread here.