Supported minecraft versions1.12.2
NetherUtils mod allows you to start in the nether and build up from there. This mod adds 6 features as Nether Spawn, Tank, Obelisk, Soul Soil, Trees, Nether Portal in the Minecraft. You’ll be dropped on a random 5×5 platform anywhere in the Nether. This could put you in a dangerous position like the middle of a lava ocean but you do start with a brief period of fire resistance so you should be able to make it to land in that timeframe.
From here you’ll have to learn how to survive with the little resources available to you. You may come across some new trees with special drops to help. You can also farm soul sand now to grow underworld crops.
You also may notice new achievements (advancements) popping up over time and you’ll need certain ones in order to actually leave the Nether. Once you do then you can craft the pedestal and overworld portal and so long as you have all the materials required you can teleport up.
If your minecraft is 1.12.2, you can get more minecraft mods 1.12.2 for custom your world.
How to install Nether Utils Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Nether Utils Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Nether Utils Mod
Nether Utils Mod is made by Terrails, all credit to modder. For more information, Please visit the original mod thread here.