Supported minecraft versions1.7.10
If you’ve ever wanted more customization to music and sounds in Minecraft then the Musica Mod is the perfect tweak for you. It allows you to create your own music discs, share them with friends and even change the sounds mobs make!
Music is a simple framework that aims to give users the ability to add their own music discs to their game. This mod is perfect for music lovers, or any server/modpack community.
You can create music packs for the game if you know how to create resource packs or download some from the forum post (here) and (here). Just place these in the resource pack folder and move them in the resource pack menu in game.
There are now auto-tune enchantments that allows any mob a small chance to drop any disc in the game. It’ll play a random sound effect when you hit a mob and you may or may not get a disc out of it. And Creepers will now drop any disc in the game if killed by a skeleton.
This mod gives an upgrade to the traditional note block allowing you to change any of the in-game sounds with ease. There’s a simple GUI to easily help you. You can either enter a sound manually or hit the randomize button to bring up a random sound. This is a great way to customize the game to your liking in terms of what you hear minute to minute. Or to just have some fun playing around with changing all the sounds you’re used to hearing. You can adjust the pitch, volume, and distance it will be heard.
And a new villager has been added, the Music Clerk. You can trade records with him or even a jukebox if he has it available.
How to install Musica Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Musica Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Musica Mod