Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.12 1.11.2 1.11 1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10 1.7.2 1.6.4 1.6.2
Minecraft Forge API Review
Minecraft Forge API is a very important mod allows people to quickly make many powerful mods for Minecraft. It also helps players who are designing their own mods by ensuring compatibility with Minecraft Forge API. This mod is now compatible all Minecraft version such as 1.12.2, 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10….
If an improperly installed mod, Minecraft Forge API will let players know that will cause the game to crash, before the player starts their game and experiences said crash.
Minecraft Forge is a great API to help players to load Minecraft Mods. Its not compatible with Forge Modloader though, so shouldn’t try to installed both programs.
How to install Minecraft Forge API
- Make sure you already install minecraft game.
- Download the correct Forge files compatibled with your minecraft game version on the bellow
- Go to saved folder and Double-click on the downloaded file to start install it.
- – If you want to install on your computer please select “Install client”. This will install the files necessary for your to load mods using Forge when playing single player.
– If you want to install on your server please select “Install server”. This will install the files necessary for your to load mods using Forge when playing multiple player.
- Click OK and Waiting for install finish.