Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10
The Iron Chests mod adds a slew of new chest upgrades to maximize space and storage to the game. The iron chest alone can hold as much as a standard double chest. Addition, they are remain as single chests when adjacent to each other, eliminating the necessary 1-block gap seen with double chests.
And with this mod you can upgrade your chest to gold, diamond, obsidian and crystal. Once you hit diamond level, however, the amount of slots won’t increase. And the Crystal upgrade allows you to see what’s actually in the chest!
You can even upgrade Shulker boxes with all the various colors and upgrade options!
Iron Chests is a mod created by progwml6, it’s supported latest Minecraft Mods 1.12.2, however it still support old minecraft versions as 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.4 and minimum Minecraft Mods 1.7.10.
How to install Iron Chests Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Iron Chests Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Iron Chests Mod
Iron Chests Mod is made by progwml6 , all credit to modder. For more information, Please visit the original mod thread here.