Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.10.2
The Interaction Wheel Mod aims to maximize your gameplay in Minecraft. It adds new abilities via a hotkey (X by default) and they change based on what type of block you are aiming at. You can easily switch to the correct tool needed to break a block by activating the wheel and clicking the right tool icon.
If you’ve ever placed a block and meant to place it a different way then you can easily rotate the block with the Interaction Wheel.
And now dumping blocks or retrieving them from chests is easily done in one click! You can either dump all blocks at once or individually selected blocks.
How to install Interaction Wheel Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Interaction Wheel Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Interaction Wheel Mod