Supported minecraft versions1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10 1.7.2 1.6.4 1.6.2 1.5.2
Gems! Gems everywhere! This mod adds a ton of new gems to the game that can all be crafted into new tools, armor, and even colored glass!
Gems+ mod adds emerald, ruby, sapphire, amethyst, topaz, phoenixite, jade, citrine, garnet, spinel, onyx, agate, malachite, tourmaline, chrysocolla, jasper, sugilite ores, items, blocks, tools, armor, dusts, sand and glass.
You’ll now be able to craft armor from Emeralds but you’ll also be able to utilize new gems like rubies, amethyst, sapphires, and onyx, amongst many, many others.
Tools are all relatively similar to what you’re used to in terms of crafting but they all have different specs and durabilities. Below is a chart to help differentiate between each gem and what they may be worth to you. So not only will you have aesthetic options but you can even craft based on strength and health.
If you’d like to craft colored glass from these gems, just smelt the gem into dust, combine it with sand, and then smelt that into glass.
If you’ve ever wanted more precious gems from Minecraft then this mod more than has you covered. This would also be a fantastic resource for currency systems in multiplayer servers.
How to install GemsPlus Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install GemsPlus Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download GemsPlus Mod