Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10
Mr_Crayfish’s Furniture Mod adds more than 40 unique pieces of furniture to Minecraft that can be used to decorate your home and garden.
The mod adds chairs, tables, cabinets, blinds, curtains, lamps, coloured couches and items for a Minecraft kitchen such as oven, fridge, freezer and water tap. Some of the crafting recipies are displayed below.
Fridges and cabinets store items, the oven cooks food just like a furnace and lamps work when powered by redstone.
How to install Furniture Mod Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Furniture Mod Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Furniture Mod Mod