Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2
Fine Stuff Mod provides a bunch of little tweaks to Minecraft to make it a much more functional and pleasant experience.
This mod adds a number of items, blocks and enchantments to make game experience more enjoyable.
It takes some of the tedium out of the game that some may experience and allows you to enjoy it on a whole new level. Take for example the Igniter that is resistant to rain and will burn multiple blocks at once. This makes clearing large flammable areas a breeze.
The Drainer works to clear up large bodies of any liquid. So instead of placing blocks to remove the liquid, this block just takes care of it for you in a snap.
The Launcher is a handy projectile block that can fire off various items depending on what you intend to use it for. It functions incredibly well for firing off arrows and TNT blocks as well as snowballs.
Sturdy Stone blocks are blast resistant and come in a variety of colors. So now you can make your buildings or walls much safer from damage if they happen to be in an area prone to it.
These are just a few of the many more tweaks contained in this mod so be sure to check it out to unlock its full potential! The forum also lists the other tweaks available. This mod does require an additional API found here for minecraft mods 1.12.2 and here for minecraft mods 1.11.2.
How to install Fine Stuff Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Fine Stuff Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Fine Stuff Mod
Fine Stuff Mod is made by Alexiy , all credit to modder. For more information, Please visit the original mod thread here.