Supported minecraft versions1.11 1.10.2 1.9 1.8 1.7.10 1.7.2 1.6.2
The Experience Gem Mod is a simple little item to keep handy in your inventory. It allows you to save and trade your XP in a convenient way up to 50 levels. And it’s relatively cheap to make.
All you need to do is right-click with it in hand and it will subtract your points directly into it. You’ll see the level bar below it indicating how much is contained within it and it will glow after the first point is added to it.
You can also hover over the icon in your inventory to see just how full the gem is. And you can easily get that experience back by shift+right-clicking with it in hand. Use this item to safely store your XP for later use or you can give it to other players if you’d like to share it!
How to install Experience Gem Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Experience Gem Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Experience Gem Mod
Experience Gem Mod is made by Roxane , all credit to modder. For more information, Please visit the original mod thread here.