Supported minecraft versions1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10
Emerald & Obsidian Mod does exactly what its name suggests; it adds armor and tools made from obsidian and emerald. Emerald armor and tools provide a mid-point between iron and diamond and Obsidian tools go just beyond the durability of diamond. And as an added bonus Obsidian armor provides you with fire resistance as well.
You can even go a step beyond the standard sets and create reinforced armor for extra protection. Plus you’ll look significantly more menacing!
Emerald tools are slightly less durable than diamond tools but if you manage to obtain a great deal of obsidian, you’ll have much more success with those tools. Plus you can save your diamonds now rather than use them up creating tools and armor.
How to install Emerald & Obsidian Armor/Tools Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Emerald & Obsidian Armor/Tools Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Emerald & Obsidian Armor/Tools Mod