Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.11 1.10.2
Dungeons2 Mod is a new Minecraft mod that adds procedurally generated, customizable dungeons to your world.
Dungeons 2 overhauls standard dungeons found in Minecraft. These new dungeons are massive and spread in all directions from their source point. You’ll see the entrances in a variety of styles jutting from the ground or in caves or even underwater.
Then it’s just a descent into the unknown full of twists and turns and ruins.
You may notice some odd shaped blocks that look similar to normal bricks or stone. This mod has a variety of new block designs to really change the appearance of what you may be used to with dungeons. You’ll see pillars and chiseled out beams and even slanted brick blocks.
Be wary of mobs as usual but you’ll definitely come across many rooms full of loot!
This mod requires an additional API found here.
How to install Dungeons 2 Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Dungeons 2 Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Dungeons 2 Mod