Supported minecraft versions1.11 1.10.2 1.7.10 1.7.2 1.6.4
If you’ve ever been in a situation where you’ve simply run out of tool space in your hotbar, then Dual Hotbars may be a great asset to you. It’s incredibly simple but the uses far outweigh its simplicity.
This mod gives you a 18 slot hot bar. By default this is rendered as two rows of 9, but can be changed in the config to be 1 row of 18. The upper slot is taken from your top row of inventory items.
There are 3 ways to select an item in the 9 new slots:
- Scroll the mouse wheel
- Double tap the number key for the slot below it (i.e. double tap ‘1’ for 10th slot)
- Hold a modifier key while pressing the number key (ctrl by default).
There are two options to choose from. You can either have your hotbar to be a little more compact by putting one on top of the other. Or you can spread the hotbar across your screen to be longer but will take up less screen real estate.
Now you might be thinking, “How do I access the spaces in the new bar if my keyboard only goes up to 9?” Well you can either double tap the number corresponding to the space or use a modifier such as CTRL plus the desired number. You can also continue to use the scroll wheel on your mouse to cycle through items.
The dual hotbars will utilize the top row of your inventory as its access point. So essentially you just need to load up what you want in the top row and it will fill your second bar. And what’s even better about this mod is you can add up to 4 hotbars, which essentially puts your entire inventory on the bottom of your screen!
How to install Dual Hotbars Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Dual Hotbars Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Dual Hotbars Mod