Supported minecraft versions184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.4 1.8.9
Dark Utilities Mod adds a bunch of little tweaks and traps to enhance your Minecraft experience. It focuses on hiding blocks and laying traps for unsuspecting mobs. The Sneaky Lever is a great item to hide a lever in plain site. Just place it and then place any other block over it and that block automatically becomes the lever. So you can hide redstone switches without anyone knowing where they are.
There’s a series of traps you can lay to protect your home and each one deals a different set of damage like maiming, poisoning or setting on fire.
The Ender Hopper, when connected to a chest will teleport nearby items directly into it. So you can place this near your mine or simply your storage area and instead of actually opening the chest, dropped items will automatically be placed into it.
And the Null Charm is a great piece of equipment that allows you to filter items you don’t want to pick up naturally. It will instead destroy those blocks that you deem unworthy of your inventory as you walk over them.
This mod does require an additional API found here.
How to install Dark Utilities Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Dark Utilities Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Dark Utilities Mod
Dark Utilities Mod is made by Darkhax , all credit to modder. For more information, Please visit the original mod thread here.