Supported minecraft versions1.11.2 1.10.2
The Crossbows Mod adds a variety of crossbows made from either wood, stone, iron, gold or diamond with 3 tiers of strength within them. They range from standard to lightweight to strong.
The bows have an inventory within them as well so you can store a whole separate amount of arrows without taking up additional inventory slots in your main bag. Each tier has a different amount of slots available.
And with this mod you’ll also have a variety of new arrows to try including the flame bolt that lights anything it hits on fire:
The teleport bolt that automatically teleports you wherever the bolt lands:
Or the torch bolt that places a torch wherever the bolt hits:
There are also a few additional upgrade slots to the bows including a scope and an auto-reload function!
How to install Crossbows Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Crossbows Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Crossbows Mod