Supported minecraft versions1.12 1.11.2 1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8 1.7.10
Chat Bubbles Mod displays things other players say in a chat bubble above player heads making it perfect for big multiplayer servers where the chat moves too quickly to read.
You’ll need to install Liteloader found here.
How to install Chat Bubbles Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Chat Bubbles Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Chat Bubbles Mod