Supported minecraft versions184.108.40.206.21.10.2
Carbonado Ore Mod is a new ore known as Black Diamond that durability is 50% more than Diamond. It’s rarer too and can only be mined from bedrock with a diamond pickaxe. Not all bedrock blocks contain the ore but the ones that do have a slight texture difference. The ore will strip from the bedrock but the bedrock itself will stay in place. Carbonado Ore Mod created by Insane96, this mod support minimum Minecraft version 1.10.2 to latest version Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 lower version is not tested.
It can be crafted into armor and tools the same way other ores can, except these are noticeably more durable and jet black. And the pickaxe, axe, and shovel are all 50% faster than diamond tools as well.
There’s another neat addition to this mod and that’s Reinforced Glass. It’s not exactly blast-proof but it is stronger than normal glass. But the process of crafting it or rather obtaining materials is what makes it interesting. You have to place a Carbonado Block on the ground and then drop an anvil from a height of 12 blocks or greater onto it. This will create Carbonado shards that can then be smelted down and crafted into reinforced glass! And the glass blocks out a significant portion of sunlight as well.
Carbonado Ore Mod with the Full Armor set has 24 Armor Points (with 20 armor points in Minecraft Mods 1.10.2) in And 3 Armor Thoughness.
How to install Carbonado Ore Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Carbonado Ore Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Carbonado Ore Mod
Carbonado Ore Mod is made by Insane96 , all credit to modder. For more information, Please visit the original mod thread here.