Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod adds a whole range of new fantasy, realistic and unique biomes to Minecraft. Once you have installed the plugin select Biomes O’ Plenty as the world type from within the create a new world menu. With more than 20 new biomes you certainly won’t get bored exploring! To go along with the new biomes, it adds new plants, flowers, trees, building blocks, mobs, ores, and much more!
The mod also adds many new items and blocks, the crafting recipes for which can be found on the Biomes O’ Plenty forum thread.
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Biomes O’ Plenty Mod