Supported minecraft versions18.104.22.168.101.6.4
BaM’s Grave Mod is a simple mod that aims to ease the headache of losing items when you die. It’s inevitable if you play the game with mobs active that you may end up six feet under at some point. This is incredibly frustrating at times especially if you have a massive amount of stuff in your inventory. Enter BaM’s Grave:
It will automatically create a burial plot at the point of your death. It will add your name and time of death to a headstone as well. You can find your items buried under the dirt in a chest.
In order for this mod to work though, you’ll need to always carry two chests in your inventory. This is so your items will have a place to be stored when you die. If you value the items in your inventory then this mod is a necessary addition to your game.
How to install BaM’s Grave Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install BaM’s Grave Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download BaM’s Grave Mod