Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2
Augmented Interactions Mod adds some new animations to Minecraft and improves the player’s connection to the world by animating item interactions, to make the experience a bit more realistic and aesthetically pleasing. It adds simple animations like the placement and hatching of eggs:
Shearing sheep is now a much more enjoyable experience.
Flint & Steel also gets a new striking animation as well as when you throw a fire charge.
And filling a bucket or cauldron seems much more authentic and satisfying with this mod.
- Sheep dyeing and shearing
- Flint and steel striking
- Fire charge throwing
- Cleaning dyed leather armor in cauldrons
- Filling and draining buckets
- Filling and draining cauldrons with buckets and bottles
- Placing a spawn egg
- Inserting a disc into a jukebox
How to install Augmented Interactions Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Augmented Interactions Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Augmented Interactions Mod