Supported minecraft versions1.6.2 1.5.2
The Airship Mod adds easy to craft a fully working airships to Minecraft! You can craft an airship by following the crafting guide below.
Once you have created an airship right click to place it on the ground and wait a few seconds. The colour of the airship can be changed by right clicking on the wool with dye.
In order to fly the airship it is necessary to have coal in your inventory. When you are ready right click to enter.
W – Fly forward
A – Turn left
S – Reverse
D – Turn right
Z – Go up
X – Go down
Arrows can be fired (as long as you have some in your inventory) by pressing R.
This mod not tested with minecraft mods 1.7.10 over.
How to install Airship Mod Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Airship Mod Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Airship Mod Mod