Supported minecraft versions1.12.2 1.11.2 1.10.2 1.9.4 1.8.9 1.7.10
Advanced Xray Mod is not a standard Xray mod. It won’t make all or most of the blocks around you disappear making it difficult to function. Instead it highlights the desired blocks around the world based on a set block distance.
You can bring up the xray menu to add or subtract what blocks you want to see. Then you can toggle the xray on and off to see the blocks. You can also add any blocks to the menu as you see fit.
This is a great tool to be able to locate the blocks you want without inhibiting the world around you. It’s also a fantastic way to find dungeons, caves, or mine-shafts. Simply put chests as the only visible option and you’ll likely find these areas much more easily.
- Built using Forge!
- Simple and Clean UI For Adding, Deleting and Editing the blocks you want to see
- Full RGB Colour selector
- Searchable List to find Blocks
- Add Blocks from your hand
- Add Blocks you’re looking at!
- Rightclick Editing with support for custom Meta Data
- Ore Dictionary Support
- Partial! Requires more work but it can do some mods ores.
- Looks for help with this feature
How to use:
[Default] Backslashto toggle Xray on and off
[Default] Zto open the in-game GUI
- Open the GUI Editor pressing
- Select the method you’d like to use to add a block, either From hand, What you can see, or By searching a list
- Modify the Name, Color, and anything else you’d like to change
- Click add and Enable the Block
- Right click on any item in the GUI and edit as needed
- Click save and the changed will be applied
Be careful using this mod in any servers since many see it as a form of cheating and you may be banned but for personal or agreed upon usage, it’s really a great improvement on the standard xray mod.
How to install Advanced Xray Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Advanced Xray Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Advanced Xray Mod